Sunday, August 08, 2004

...something to ponder

There was a simple conversation I had with my friends last Saturday... simple,silly,but quite botherin'...at least for me.

Kay,let's put it this way...
Have ya ever send someone a blank message? Thru your cell phone,of course...


I did.

At first I think I did it with no particular reason.
But,that conversation made me think.
There's gotta be a reason why someone sends a blank message.



And the reason was pretty simple...
It's a simple 'MISS YOU' message,but for some reasons,no words are included.
Maybe because we can't find the right words to express how we feel...
Maybe because we're bad with words...
Maybe because we've tried to spit those words,but it never went rite
Maybe because we're angry,but we're dying to say we miss them...
Maybe because we just cannot tell them how we really feel...
Maybe...
and maybe


You know you're own reason. I finally found mine...
So,have ya ever send someone a blank message?
maybe,today is your time to send one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home