Thursday, August 19, 2004

...more things to ponder

D'ya ever made a relationship with people, just because you were friends with the friends of their friend's friend?
Some people called it NETWORKING.
My a** [Firly taught me this kinda swear], for me it's just a 'SEASONAL networking'!


Let's put it this way.
There're things in this life called EX-friends. There's no such thing like EX-mom, or EX-dad, but -for me- there will always be EX-friend, no matter how they will exist in our life.
So...if EX-friends do exist, then why do we have to maintain the friends of their friend's friend?
Face the fact that people do forget the names of their close relatives, so why bother? Maybe you're no longer exist, even in their phone book.

Then,
bump them out your memory slot! Just erase those unimportant list. Make new seasonal networking, and let new names be in that occupied slot.


I did.
I just erased 2 names, and they're no longer in my memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home