Thursday, September 02, 2004

...do allow me to miss you all...

Once, I had an argument with one of my defensive friend :))
'Is it okay to miss people'??

He said that he never miss people.
He didn't miss any friend that had left his past life,
even his 4-years-long ex-girlfriend.
He will only miss his family, her current girlfriend, and people who are dead...
He said, people come and go,
and you will only be tired, if you miss those people...


Not for me,
I will still miss people.
I believe we will miss things that won't be as '...' as it used to
...if you wanna meet them, it won't be as often as you used to
...if you wanna shop, chat, giggles, or even smoke with them, it won't be as simple as it used to
That's why -I think- we will always miss people.
For me, it has nothing to do with moving on.
You will still manage yourself to continue with your life,
eventhough you are missing someone...



Then,
since I will miss some of you,
this part of the song, are truly meant for you

"...terlalu indah dilupakan, terlalu sedih dikenangkan
setelah aku jauh berjalan, dan kau kutinggalkan...

bersinarlah terus sampai nanti...
bersinarlah terus sampai nanti...
...lagu ini, kuakhiri..."
[Ruth Sahanaya - Andaikan Kau Datang, Tribute To Koes Bersaudara]


That's the only part that fits, the rest means nothing in this blog.
Then, for those that I will miss a lot.
2 weeks, counting down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home